Friday 12 April 2013

End of Term

Today was the last day of classes. The winter term of 2013 has ended and I'm not sure how to feel. It's so odd to not have all this pressure and panic within the final week. Cramming to finish projects, assignments, or papers. It's surprisingly relaxing.

Even my exams are nicely spread apart and what not. Two next week, and the last one two weeks from now. I have plenty of time to study and be well rested for these things.

Yay.

I really don't have much to say. I have had more time to work on various projects with all this excess spare time and actually, I think Project Koi has reached it's time limit and I can safely call it a failure.

But we'll save that post for Monday. It's a mess, and with regards to parts of it, I'd like to quote Gob Bluth from Arrested Development:


Have a good weekend everyone.

22 comments:

  1. I hope the mistake isn't all that bad. Or at least not one that's going to come back and bite you in the ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I hope you can catch a good break now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a good feeling when they are done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that you're finished your term mate, sorry to hear on the failure of Project Koi though. I need to check out Arrested Development, heard nothing but good things about it and how it what the show I love, Archer based a lot of their characters and stuff off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice milestone! And, remember, you learn from every experience...especially failures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy the beautiful weather this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well cheers for end of term! Do something nice for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uh oh... well, your projects can't ALL be successes, right? And I can't WAIT for Arrested Development to come back on!!!! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. At least you tried with project Koi!!!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for classes being over!! That's always such a good feeling. And I LOVE Arrested Development :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck for your exams! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your easy end of term. Looking forward to Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. No need to say anything... except YESSSSSSSSS! (Just a suggestion.)

    ReplyDelete
  14. lol you can never go wrong with arrested development.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I bet you feel relaxed a bit now!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It is now Monday, and I eagerly await news of your failure.

    ReplyDelete